শনিবার, ২২ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১২

Internet Fax Services: A Personal Experience


With too many phone services and features offered today in business phone plans, a lot of people fail to recognize the importance of basic yet highly efficient services such as email to fax. This particular service offered by both VoIP providers and online faxing companies like RingCentral is a product of man?s endless
search for professional yet more competent means of communications, including file and document sharing.

I have tried sending Internet fax messages from the very first day that I heard about this service. Although ours is the modern era where almost everything has its digital version, a lot of businesses and companies still use fax machines for ready and instant file sharing, which kept me hooked up about fax messages.?

But my move to online faxing was based on my personal decision to become more eco-friendly?a good way to start an e-commerce business that sells organic products.? This life-changing choice was backed up further when I came upon a website showing statistics on paper usage, specifically on fax messages, which revealed to me a shocking 17 million trees being cut down each year to deliver fax paper for US businesses alone.? Moreover, the data also said that 95% of the 210 billion sheets of fax paper used by American companies annually end up in the garbage can without being recycled.

So when I finally switched to this semi-digital way of sending fax messaged, I was partially fulfilled despite my investment?s premature phase. I tried different free online fax websites to know whether this was going to work, before finally subscribing to my current monthly plan at $7.11/month which includes 700 free pages of fax.

The trial for free online faxing was really inviting, although there was a daily limit of 5 messages per day. I had also tried other Internet fax services as I discovered 30-day free trials, but ended up wanting a different plan?something that incorporates more free messages (as I was sending about 600-700 messages each month to my newsletter subscribers), and allows unlimited storage of fax messages in my inbox. Having additional features such as signing my messages to create a more customized look was also fundamental during such a young stage for my business.

After a few months of being subscribed to my online faxing service plan, I have seen significant changes in my work area, manner and style. First off, there is no more need to store files and loads of paper since we?re storing them all in our computers. Secondly, my hectic daily routines did not stop me from personally receiving and reading fax messages, especially from my loyal customers. All I need is my laptop and a connection to the Internet and I am able to send and receive fax messages even while I am out of the office. Last but not the least, Internet fax has allowed my employees to send fax messages in bulk, all at the same time. Definitely, online fax is an indispensible tool for my budding enterprise.

Author?s Bio:

Henry Conrad is a 29-year-old game developer from Albuquerque, New Mexico. Aside from gaming and being a tech junky, he also dabbles in creative writing, which allows him to create great storylines and backgrounds for his characters. Follow me on Twitter and join me in Google +

Source: http://www.itmashable.com/2012/12/internet-fax-services-personal.html

red dawn sweet potato pie sweet potato pie green bean casserole recipe Kmart Black Friday PlanetSide 2 Alexis DeJoria

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন