সোমবার, ১৫ জুলাই, ২০১৩

18 Things I Love about Trisha Davis (Happy 18th Anniversary ...

Eighteen years ago today, she said yes! We were young, in love and wanted to change the world. Eighteen years later, I love and appreciate her more than I did then.

I love you Trisha and I am so grateful for you. Here are 18 of the 1.8 million things I love about you.

1.?I love your beautiful blue eyes.

2. I love that you believe in grace and second chances.

3. I love your sacrificial heart.

4. I love the way you cheer others on.

5. I love your laugh.

6. I love that you love big and without reservation.

7. I love the mother you are to our boys.

8. I love your willingness to allow your story to impact others.??

9. I love your lips.

10. I love the compassion you have for those that are hurting.

11. I love the way you trust God?it inspires me.

12. I love the way you tuck your hair behind your ears.

13. I love that you give 100% to everything you are called to do.

14. I love your hands.

15. I love that you are bandwagon sports fan.

16. I love how you microwave a cup of coffee two or three times before finishing it. :)

17. I love how you make an ordinary day extraordinary.

18. I love that you chose me 18 years ago, and you choose me again today. You are amazing.

Happy anniversary my love.

Every year I fall more in love with you.

Source: http://www.refineus.org/2013/07/18-things/

Exodus International John McAfee publix North West James Gandolfini stock market stock market

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন